UCLA Gateway

  Links Tax Statements

Tax Forms

Most tax statements are mailed by January 31 of each year to University employees, students, vendors, and annuitants.  Each form is used by the recipient to file Federal and State income tax returns as required by Federal and State law.  To view a description of each form, click on the name of the form listed below. 

Duplicates of these tax forms can be requested (if necessary) by clicking on the blue request duplicate icon to view and complete the request form. Each form will require a separate duplicate request and may have different requirements for attachments or additional information. 

Current employees should use At Your Service Online to view and print a duplicate W-2 form for the past four years (2005 to 2008).  To request duplicates for years prior to 2005, please complete the duplicate W-2 request form by clicking on the W-2 icon below.

Foreign Nationals with a GLACIER record who need a duplicate 1042S for the current tax year may be able to use GLACIER to print a duplicate 1042S.  If the duplicate is not available in GLACIER, complete the duplicate 1042S form by clicking on the 1042S icon below.

ASUCLA employees should contact ASUCLA directly for tax forms at (310) 794-8825; vendors or non-employees should contact (310) 794-8866.

Some of the forms listed below are in PDF format. You will need to have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer to view and print the form. A free Acrobat Reader and instructions for configuring your browser are available from Adobe.

  • W-2 Go to Duplicate W-2 Request Form(Employees of UCLA, UCOP, or UC Merced)

  • 1099-MISCGo to 1099-MISC Duplicate Request Form (Vendors/Non Employees)

  • 592B Go to 592B Duplicate Request Form (Non Employee State Withholding)

  • 1042S Go to Duplicate 1042S Request Form (Foreign Individuals/Companies Only)
  • 1098T- (Hope and Lifetime Learning Credit) For general questions contact Student Accounting at (310) 825-9194.  Information is also available from the ACT 1098T Website at http://www.1098-t.com/ or by calling 1-877-467-3821.
  • 1099R- (Retirees) Contact UC Human Resources and Benefits at 1-800-888-8267 ext. 70651.

  • Request for Discrepancy Review (PDF Form)
    Complete this form if you believe that your W-2, 1042S, 592B, or 1099-MISC form has a discrepancy.
Tax Return Forms

Tax return forms are available from the following websites: